Passionate. Entertaining. Real.
That’s what Jason Mollica will bring to your organization when speaking. Recent appearances include the Cultural Alliance of Niagara, the New York State School Nutrition Association’s annual conference and several PRSSA chapters.
Here’s what some of said about Jason’s speaking appearances:
“Not only did he share his expert knowledge, the training was very interactive and fun. Each person came away with a fresh perspective about social media / PR.” -Megan Wagner, Director of Corporate Communications at WNED Buffalo-Toronto.
“Jason was open, honest, and completely welcoming to any questions or comments we had for him. Our student body at the meeting was genuinely interested in all of the advice he had to offer and his willingness to offer individual attention to up and coming PR professionals.” – Danny Goodwin, Jr., Central Michigan University
Topics discussed, but not limited to:
- Enhancing your marketing strategy with social media
- Introduction of Facebook for business
- Advanced Social Media tactics (YouTube, Twitter, Foursquare)
- Career building for college students
- Successfully representing yourself in social media for high school and college students, school faculty, and business employees
- PR from a news media perspective
- Social Media in Internal Communications
Whether it be in person or over Skype/Google chat, Jason promises to get your group thinking and deliver an interactive, passionate presentation on public relations, social media marketing, and how the media operates.
Contact us at Jason [at] JRMComms [dot] com to discuss the possibilities for your organization.